The Wheat Collection is inspired by the beauty and bounty of the American heartland. For centuries, wheat has been used as a design motif which signifies humility, renewal and sustenance in various cultures around the world. Capturing a sense of abundance with its golden sheaves, it is the perfect collection to grace your table or to gift someone for a special occasion.
"There is something classical about the motif, but equally charming too. I was inspired by the fact that Coco Chanel used to keep wheat in her home. It was a source of inspiration, a symbol of good luck, and a way of feeling connected to her childhood in the countryside." Michael Aram
5 x 7 Photo, 8.75"L x 6.75"W
Each Michael Aram metal object undergoes a series of grinding, buffing and polishing techniques. Variations or 'imperfections' in the product's finish are characteristic of the creation process. Due to this handmade nature, no two pieces are ever exactly alike.
- Not recommended for dishwasher
- Hand wash with a soft sponge, mild soap and water
- Do not soak, even in plain water, or leave unwashed overnight
- Dry immediately with a soft cloth to avoid spots
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool or scouring pads that can scratch and dull metal surfaces