The Fruit Collection offers an interesting range of items for the home. Each can stand on its own as a simple and charming sculptural object that's perfect for oneself or as a gift. The fact that they also have a functional purpose in our daily lives makes them even more special.
"I have a particular love of fruits and their symbolism. They are like gifts from nature, coming down from the tree ready to nourish us. Their ripened shapes are already evocative of vessels. My apple has an arrow shaped spoon piercing it just as a gentle reference to the story of William Tell. The apple is more traditionally symbolic of love, fertility, even temptation. For me, it will also represent the city I love - New York."
Pot 3.5"W x 4"L x 4.5"H, Spoon 4.5"L
Goldtone, Oxidized, Enamel, Nickelplate
Each Michael Aram metal object undergoes a series of grinding, buffing and polishing techniques. Variations or 'imperfections' in the product's finish are characteristic of the creation process. Due to this handmade nature, no two pieces are ever exactly alike.
- Wipe with soft damp cloth
- Do not clean with any chemical solvents
- Do not soak, even in plain water, or leave unwashed overnight
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool or scouring pads that can scratch and dull metal surfaces
- As with all metals, never place in microwave oven