The Michael Aram White Orchid Collection illuminates the ethereal spirit of the orchid flower. Evocative of purity, delicacy, femininity and grace, the white metal version offers a strikingly different appeal than its black counterpart. While the sculpture is just as exuberant and detailed, in white, these flowers take on a simplicity that is completely unique. There is a sense of lightness, freshness and even innocence – each petal seemingly untouched and pure.
"Orchids naturally emit a sense of sensuality and seductiveness, but in white nickel they take on a completely different meaning – an element of brightness that I associate with new beginnings. When I think of white orchids, I imagine the purity and sweetness of a newborn child, or a newlywed couple at the beginning of their lifelong journey." Michael Aram
5"H, 3.75" Dia., 13.5 Oz.
Nickelplate, Stainless Steel, Glass, Soy Wax
Each Michael Aram metal object undergoes a series of grinding, buffing and polishing techniques. Variations or 'imperfections' in the product's finish are characteristic of the creation process. Due to this handmade nature, no two pieces are ever exactly alike.
- Not recommended for dishwasher
- Hand wash with a soft sponge, mild soap and water
- Do not soak, even in plain water, or leave unwashed overnight
- Dry immediately with a soft cloth to avoid spots
- Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool or scouring pads that can scratch and dull metal surfaces